The older I get the more I realize how lucky we are to have so many choices today!
One of the benefits we have at the Fifield companies is our proximity to good health care.
If you do not have your health, everything else is a real hardship. Feeling well-rested, well-fed, and well-organized leads to well…more wellness!
Even more good news about this–more and more studies show sleeping and eating healthy food on a schedule, and proper exercise and meditation can immediately help you feel better and lessen depression.
Something natural works!
Along those lines, I would like to share other natural and organic things that can have a positive impact on your life. Always see your doctor if you’re having issues, but these helpful hints are over the counter remedies that WORK!
1. Activated charcoal toothpaste. (It does not sound or look good, but it works!) So many people have yellow teeth, bad breath, and small issues in their mouths that can be alleviated by brushing their teeth with this toothpaste. I see my dentist quarterly for cleanings and check ups to keep everything healthy, and I still wear a retainer to keep my teeth straight and safe from stress! Remember, your teeth and their health determine your good health!
2. All natural body lotions, such as grape seed, coconut, olive, sesame and avocado oil, and rose cream. These creams, oils, and lotions are sometimes cheaper than expensive brands and heal your skin outside-in to lower levels. Plus, they make you smell delicious!
3. Bathing in milk. Lactic acid cleans your skin like nothing else, and a good pumice stone will exfoliate your skin and leave your elbows, knees and feet soft and ready to absorb those wonderful oils.
4. Magnesium with lavender. Soak for 30 minutes to reinvigorate your body and mind.
5. Rose water spray can clear negative energy and hydrate your face. Morning, noon, and night, this heavenly spray brings peace of mind.
6. Diet Evolution by Dr. Gundry. This is a book I have loved reading. You can find his videos online, but giving up soy, bread, and goji berries–and eating blueberries, dark cherries, strawberries and raspberries (polyphenols) helps you have better health…and the fiber can help you poop!
7. Tap water is fine! 8 glasses a day. Some waters with electrolytes and other chemicals are not helpful, especially in large quantities. Too much bottled water can also be dangerous. Everything in moderation.
8. Coffee is fine–especially in the morning. Studies show it can improve workouts and even help to lose a few pounds.
9. I have lightly burned my hand on a pot cooking and put manuka honey on it with wonderful healing power.
10. Bone broth that you can throw into a veggie or Minestrone soup can help to relieve achy muscles, arthritis, or joint issues.
11. Try giving up dairy.
12. Adding a probiotic, like Kombucha tea, sauerkraut, or kimchi helps your immune system!
People say buying organic is expensive, but you and your health are worth it!
Using natural products can have a positive affect in more ways that one. You won’t know until you try, and you can find all these items online!
It’s important to learn to read labels…you do not want to put petroleum on your body ever. It’s important to read labels for fabrics, paint, and even building materials! There is even insulation made from blue jeans because insulation materials and your home can make you feel unwell.
Ask questions and make natural changes.
You matter! What you put in you, what you surround yourself with, and what you put on your skin can all make you feel better.
All my love,