“Fifield Companies is bringing 390 new luxury apartments to the Windy City’s upscale Gold Coast neighborhood.” –Multi-Housing News
After four years of entitlements and planning, I am proud to say The Sinclair Luxury Apartments is ready to take uber-smart living in the Gold Coast to the next level. We are under construction!
Designed within steps of the Red Line and right next door to the “Majestic Jewel” at Clark and Division, ease, comfort, access to work, live and play in Chicago, will allow renters-by-choice more options than ever before.
The Sinclair has more amenities than condo living:
- Pilates, a place to do physical therapy without leaving the premises.
- Over 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor areas expand the ability to entertain large while living an urban lifestyle.
- Our open theater, test kitchen and outdoor patios encourage both private and public event areas.
- You can hold private meetings right on the amenity floor- as well as book a board room to include up to 10 associates for meetings that require a more formal setting.
- The large penthouse units have up to 4 bedroom floor plans, views of Lake Michigan, 10′ to 11′ ceilings, and private balconies.
- Studios, one, two and three bedroom units offer transitional interiors and walk-in closets.
- Guests are greeted by a 24-hour concierge and packages can be delivered even while you’re traveling.
Don’t worry about your pup. Pets are welcome too! We already have a Newfoundland on the waiting list so cuddly that large (well-behaved) breeds are also welcome. The building is equipped with a pet spa but for the more pampered pet, a weekly puppy pick-up schedule will allow Fido to be serviced with full cuts and blowouts available off site!
So why rent at The Sinclair when you can afford to buy? Renting allows so MANY options today.
Downsizing at The Sinclair allows a renter time to figure out how to invest wisely, enjoy the living space and have an experience rather than a commitment. If you have recently moved to Chicago, it takes time to learn the city, transportation and restaurants. Chicago is a cultural Mecca. All of our various neighborhoods have a different look and feel. Therefore, renting buys you time to take reliable next steps to ensure happiness.
Lastly, we now live in a global world – renting for a short or long term stay is fiscally responsible.
We look forward to giving you an experience you can’t buy anywhere else in the city…leasing will begin at the beginning of 2017!